I ❤ Google+

Okay so I finally created a functioning circle for the Brock Ed Tech leadership cohort and I took part in a hangout. I've shared some thoughts and links via the stream and I've played some games (which are free and quite great for procrastinating - Angry Birds on a screen bigger than my iPhone is AMAZING). I am psyched to use this in the classroom and interact with students in a forum not yet poo-pooed like Facebook is. As far as I know, Google+ doesn't have an age restriction so as long as they have Gmail addresses they can take part which is great for primary grades. I'm still getting my sea legs with this new social networking tool, but anything by Google is pretty amazing in my books. Its nice to have something new and shiny that's not Facebook! What is your favourite thing about Google+ that I might not know about yet? I'm eager to learn more...

No comments: